Nashville CFO Invitational
December 6, 2022 | Richland Country Club
December 6, 2022
Richland Country Club
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Nashville CFO Invitational.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CFOs today:
Strategies to address market volatility
How to do more with less leading up to a recession
Tactics to stay agile and resilient in the short and long term
Nashville CFO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CFOs, for CFOs.
7:00am - 7:45am Registration & Opening Reception
7:45am - 9:30am Breakfast & Roundtable Discussion
Leading through Uncertainty
EVP, CFO & Treasurer
Tractor Supply Company
Uncertainty is the new normal. When it comes to business operations, complex is a gross understatement. Just when companies accepted supply chain disruption and the need for digital transformation, labor shortages, policy shifts, inflation and hints of a recession surfaced.
Join this interactive CFO peer discussion on:
- Strategies to address market volatility and local election implications
- How to do more with less leading up to a recession
- Tactics to stay agile and resilient in the short and long term
- How are you redesigning budgets, performance metrics and investments for long-term supply chain success in this new environment?
- Where are you investing in supply chain resilience to build and maintain your company’s customer loyalty and competitive advantage?
- Given disruption and inflation, how are you aligning with senior leaders on both short and long term cost objectives?
- How are you investing in and leveraging technology, digitization and automation? What business challenges are you trying to solve with these investments?
- What success have you had in staying agile and resilient in the wake of disruption? What are your biggest challenges?
- Are you adjusting your talent & compensation strategy to address ongoing retention challenges?
9:30am - 10:00am Networking
Parking is open to guests in any spot labeled "member guest parking".
The CFO Invitationals are regional events exclusively for senior finance executives. These powerful gatherings offer a trusted platform to strengthen existing relationships and establish new partnerships with a targeted group of leading CFOs. Each Invitational is custom developed by the Governing Body to offer compelling content as well as ample, unparalleled networking.
Participants in the CFO Invitational can earn up to 2 CPE Credits.
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued.
Evanta is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417: www.nasba.org
Community Program Manager
For inquiries related to this community, please reach out to your dedicated contact.
Client Services Associate