Join a powerful network of global peers
Connect with other enterprise-level heads of IT from the world’s largest global organizations. The Global CIOs Community enables executives to network with peers with global responsibilities from around the world beyond their regional community. Members of the community, who oversee their function globally, convene multiple times a year to discuss shared challenges and urgent issues unique to CIOs operating in complex business environments and leading large teams around the world.
Access this exclusive network to engage in candid conversations, dive into critical issues, and learn from a unique, global ecosystem of experts. These discussions enable you to benchmark, problem solve, and validate strategies with peers at the highest levels who impact their companies, industries and profession.
- Participate in year-round gatherings both in person and virtually with your local peer group
- Engage in unparalleled collaboration through in-depth discussions on the most critical and relevant issues
- Network with like-minded peers facing the same challenges as you
- Exchange ideas, strategies and solutions validated by peers
- Gain exclusive access to community insights, including best practices and survey results, to benchmark your organization with others
- Learn how other leaders approached their challenges by leveraging peer-recommended partners
- Make new connections through facilitated networking opportunities, including curated 1:1 peer meetings
- Grow and enhance your career through an exclusive network and mentorship
- Build lasting relationships and stay connected with peers and colleagues