DACH CISO Inner Circle
29 June 2022 | Frankfurter Botschaft
29 June 2022
Collaborate with your peers
Join DACH's top CISOs for an intimate networking dinner and facilitated discussion on key business challenges. Enjoy a relaxed evening of dinner and drinks with your peers to share best practices, make new connections and build professional relationships.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Designing a holistic digital framework
Fostering a digital-first mindset
Accelerating Digital Initiatives for Success
DACH CISO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CISOs, for CISOs.
VP Chief Information Security Officer
Global Chief Cybersecurity Officer
29 June 2022
16:30 - 17:30 Executive Networking Reception
17:30 - 18:45 Discussion Topics
The CIO and CISO Role in Accelerating Digital Business
Head of Advisory CISOs
Senior Manager IT Risk and Security
Vice President Information Technology
As digital initiatives have accelerated quickly, leaders must balance the right structures and strategies. Whether restructuring existing applications, infrastructure and security ecosystems or preempting new initiatives to bring services and applications to market faster than ever before, CIOs and CISOs are immersed in strategising and building support for these critical business objectives.
In this interactive conversation among peers, CIOs and CISOs will discuss their role in proactively contributing to organisational success.
Topic 1: Designing a holistic digital framework
- How are you optimising for future resilience and not just immediate efficiency?
- How are you evolving your operating model to deliver better speed, agility and innovation?
- How are you shifting funding from less valuable initiatives to new channels or services?
Topic 2: Fostering a digital-first mindset
- How have you evolved your cross-business partnerships in the past year?
- What’s new or next in your organisational structure to support digital business?
- How have you established credibility in your role to drive the enterprise in a digital direction?
18:45 - 19:15 Networking Break
19:15 - 20:30 Summary Discussion & Dinner
20:30 - 21:30 Social Hour